Might need surgery on my right arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might need surgery on my right arm

Have to do some more tests but the doctor thinks my nerve that goes from the elbow to the hand has either moved or pinched. Said it’s from lifting heavy. Get some tests next week, put my on steroid medication to help. Turn 50 and I go to crap.lol
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Whoa, I've never heard of that. I didn't know nerve could get pinched from heavy lifting.

You got to take it easy, Steve.

Comment

Yeah, got my X-rays done Monday, supposed to see the doctor in neurology hopefully soon, the steroids helped but was only a 6 day supply. Mainly hurts from the elbow to the top of my hand. She thinks the nerve moved, that’s what’s causing the pain. Been taking it easy almost 4 months now with no lifting. I was going to try and do 315lbs with no spotter or help with the lift off. Most I got in my 20-30s was 350lbs, was trying to get back to it. Being off this long , I’ll have to start all over. Same for curls. Been walking a lot more, knee seems to be doing good.
      Last edited by ssms5411; 11-23-2023, 04:49 PM.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Wow. That's pretty good. The most I've benched was 275lbs for reps. My right shoulder would hurt afterwards. Try vegan diet. It works great against inflation.

Comment

Yeah, I started lifting around 40 and never had any problems until recently so that’s almost 10 years of lifting. Stopped after my stroke at 32 . Always worked out since 16, hopefully they can figure it out. Love working out, such a good feeling and high after a good workout.

Comment

Got a appointment with the doctor to test my wrist to the shoulder on January 15th , I hope he can figure it out.

Comment

For both arms?

I hope all goes well with you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                For both arms?

I hope all goes well with you.

No, just the right arm. Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  4 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X