Went with Grundy insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went with Grundy insurance

I ditched Hagerty insurance for Grundy insurance. My Hagerty insurance rate went up by 156 dollars more a year on my firebird. I asked them why and they said I live in a high accident and high theft area. After 7 years of membership with them with good driving record they increased it by 40%.

I called Grundy insurance and they had me do a one time payment of 136 dollars for the whole year! I should've went with them a long time ago.

Nice Edgar, I dropped Hagerty last year. Can’t do Grundy because I don’t have a garage. Grundy is supposed to be a lot cheaper. For Hagerty I paid $140 upfront and $91 a month for 25k in coverage. When we move in about 4 years to a house with a garage I’m going with Grundy.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah, that's true. You do need a garage for.Grundy.

I only mark my bird at 9000 dollars for coverage. You do have a ton of mods on you Camaro than mine.

Comment

Yes, have over 10k in the engine alone. Then add suspension, stereo, interior, and exterior. It adds up.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X