Unfinished projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfinished projects

I've been following alot of these YouTube bloggers on their modifications of V6 fbodies and I've noticed most them never complete their projects. People like Dee Struggle with his twin turbo Camaro V6, Ignite Light with his supercharged firebird, Jury Rigg with their turbo Camaro, and Turbo V6 with his Firebird they would put out videos after videos and then stop. I would never see them complete it.

Yeah, haven’t followed any of them, I like doing what I say especially online. I try and keep what I do manageable so it can get done in a good time frame. Maybe they ran out of money or changed their mind. I know parts and having the time isn’t always in someone’s budget or timeframe.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Definitely it's very costly to do extensive mods on a car. One thing I've noticed though, all of them are using manuals. They probably found out the tranny can't handle the mods.

Comment

Yes, that’s true, the M5 won’t hold much past 300 hp, I think G Force transmissions is still around so that’s always a good option.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X