Dodge Demon 170

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge Demon 170

This car is amazing. It's hard to believe it's a production car that doesn't need any modifications.

0 to 60 in 1.6 seconds
    Quarter mile in 8.7 to 8.9 seconds.

https://youtu.be/GJHHE9faVVQ

Pretty cool.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

My friend stopped by today, he writes for Motor trend , gets a vehicle every week and does a YouTube video about them and a article. Had a Dodge SRT 392, said it was 485 hp . I had time to check it out alittle, pretty cool but he said the Supra he had a couple of months ago was quicker. He said he’s supposed to get the Dodge Demon 170 in a few weeks. I told him to cruise by so I can take it for a spin. He said it’s supposed to be a beast, with that 1000 hp. Has street legal Mickey Thompsons tires. Custom rims on it. Looking at the 392 I noticed it has no spare tire. Just had 2 8” subs and some other stuff where the tire should be and the battery is in the trunk also. It was black on black with black rims. Rims were pretty wide. He said it was also the wide body. I should of took some pics. If he brings the Demon I’ll take some pics.
      Last edited by ssms5411; 04-27-2023, 08:34 PM.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thinking about it ,I think it’s Car & Driver he writes for since I’ve been getting a free subscription for about 2 years now. I remember about 20 years ago when we worked together, he wrote then too, Always had a new car or truck. Went with him a couple of times while he would test them out. Back then he also wrote for a gun magazine, we would go out and test guns , that was very cool.

Comment

Wow. Lucky guy. What kind of supra is he talking about. If it's the 90s supra then yes. Those cars are so easily modified. I'm not too crazy with the supra today that looks like a bmw Z4.

Anyway, I guess dodge wanted their SRT to go out In a big way.

Comment

He’s talking about the new Supra, won’t stop talking about it, compares all the sports cars to it. I’ve looked at the specs and wasn’t impressed. He sure liked it even got a speeding ticket in it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              3 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X