No announcement yet.

Might get knee surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, thanks Edgar, not looking forward to it but need it.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Well it’s set for September 19th. Go in to see the doctor on the 7th to get the details. I hope it goes smoothly.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Good luck Steve. My mom is vacationing at my place and she told me she getting both of her knees replaced on December.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
          Good luck Steve. My mom is vacationing at my place and she told me she getting both of her knees replaced on December.
          Thanks Edgar, hope it goes smoothly for her. Yeah mines not that bad just trimming around the knee cap where it’s enlarged. Still 6 months physical therapy. I hope I never have to get them replaced. My insurance is covering the procedure 100% but I have to see what the hospital and anathesisa is going to cost since the doctors office says they bill separately.

Comment

I’m all set for September 19th, did all my pre-op stuff and everything looked great.

Comment

Good luck Steve. Hope all turns out well for you.

Comment

Thanks Edgar.

Comment

Knee surgery went well, when trimming the knee cap he said there was some arthritis which he trimmed and pitted. Everything else looked good. Just chilling and watching Tv.

Comment

Took the bandage off Thursday and started walking without the cane yesterday. Doing good have physical therapy Monday so see how things go.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X