well, im back in the fbody world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, im back in the fbody world

i got rid of mine a few years ago. just not enough time or money or space to work on it at the time. regretted it the second i did it. spent the last few years driving various cars that i didnt give a shit about and hated every minute of it. apparently it showed because my mom and sisters went out and found me a pretty nice 93 trans am and surprised the hell out of me with it. its probably the coolest shit anyone has ever done for me and totally unexpected. ive missed the hell out of having a fbody. how they look, how they drive, how they feel. never been happier to be back where i belong. its got a few bolt ons and is sitting on some nice zr1s and mickey thompsons. only plans for it are to keep it nice and not beat this one to death, theyre hard to come by anymore at a reasonable price so this might be my last one. ill have to get some pics up if the damn weather would clear up already and stop raining or snowing lol

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Looks great, can’t go wrong with ZR1s .lol looks like it’s in pretty good shape for a 93’. Is it auto or manual?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Its an auto. Car runs great so far. looks nice, few small blemishes on the paint ill try to work out. interior is immaculate. everything works, no sort of tears or cracks or anything. hell its in better shape than my 95 was and it was almost flawless. Im guessing its been restored at this point because it looks brand freaking new for a car with 150k on it. i might track down the people that have owned it previously just to see because im curious how the hell they managed it. if i didnt know shit about cars id swear it wasnt 29 years old.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Sweet, sounds nice.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Love the color on that thing. Looks like in mint condition for a 93.

Comment

Looks good, great to see you back in the game…

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Welcome back Bibby!

Comment

Whoa, between vanbibber and nachius it's like a little RLV6 reunion in here.

I don't remember my old account password and it's tied to an email address that's been deleted for years, but hey, here I am! :)

Comment

Originally posted by navyblue2000 v2 View Post
                  Whoa, between vanbibber and nachius it's like a little RLV6 reunion in here.

I don't remember my old account password and it's tied to an email address that's been deleted for years, but hey, here I am! :)
                  Nice to see old members returning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X