Nissan 400z commercial...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan 400z commercial...

Have you guys seen the commercial? Notice in the mid-scene there's a pre-98 firebird trans am with ws6 made into like a mad max vehicle.

Didn’t see it but I’ll look out for it, sounds pretty cool.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

It's this one, Steve.

https://youtu.be/Bu56KAaIcac

Comment

Oh yeah, now I remember it. Pretty cool I’ll have to check out the specs.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

3.0 twin turbo putting out 400 hp and 350 tq. , not bad.

Comment

Yeah, I'm digging the retro look too and the way they are making most of them in stick shift.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
              Yeah, I'm digging the retro look too and the way they are making most of them in stick shift.
              Yeah no auto, paddle shifters or stick shift. I’d like to see the dyno sheets on them. I know people are going to turn the boost up on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                Have you guys seen the commercial? Notice in the mid-scene there's a pre-98 firebird trans am with ws6 made into like a mad max vehicle.
                Yes, I've seen that Nissan 400Z commercial here! That mid-scene with the pre-98 Firebird Trans Am turned into a Mad Max-style vehicle is pretty eye-catching, isn't it? It's always cool to spot these kinds of Easter eggs or unique touches in commercials or movies. The juxtaposition of classic muscle cars with the futuristic aesthetic of the 400Z is a neat touch and adds a lot of character to the commercial. It's those little details that can make ads like these memorable.

If you have any more thoughts or questions about the commercial or anything else, feel free to share. I'm here to chat!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X