Xmas plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas plans

Anyone got any crazy xmas plans? I’ve been crazy busy with the new place. Every day has been a new project being done lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Finished doing repairs on my truck today, will get to the Camaro, just need to do the rear pads and rotors and do more tunning on it. For X-Mas just having my middle brother over. Fixed his Blazer and did a oil change for him yesterday. Yeah Mike, homes definitely take up alot of time. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 12-21-2021, 08:00 PM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

No plans for Christmas here, nothing for the bird. Hope you guys have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Comment

Bird is fine here, just replaced and beefed up the rear end - one axle seal was leaking so new seals, bearings, stronger axles, and one of the reinforced covers with girdle support.
        Focus will be getting some sound system work (replace crossover, new amp), then the wife's mini S will be getting a good chunk of maintenance.

-Jeff
        Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
        Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

All the Camaro parts I have in the garage will be waiting for much warmer weather than this before they come out of their boxes, but there's lots to be done in 2022.

I cancelled all the Christmas plans this year on event of the worldwide chaos and had a quiet day at home. It was pretty darn nice.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X