I must be doing something wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be doing something wrong

Ok, so I know I'm new here and all, but forums aren't that complicated. However, I gotta be doing something wrong. Every forum I click on only shows the Stickies. Except this one. I know there's posts because it shows the newest post for each forum, and I can view that one, but that's it.

Oh, btw, I'm here with a 97 Firebird, 3.8, auto, just rolled over 200k. Bought 15 years ago with I think 48k or 52k on it.

Re: I must be doing something wrong

go to the bottom of the pages and change the view to last year or whatever and it'll show more posts.

this place isnt very active anymore (long story), so default you wont see to many posts by people. forums in general are all dying off, people would rather get garbage advice from idiots on facebook these days than get help from people that actually know their asses from a hole in the ground.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Got it, thanks.

Sucks that this place is dying. Forums are awesome. The forums I visit for my other cars are still very active. Maybe this place is declining because V6 Camaros and Firebirds are also in decline. It seems that few people are interested in keeping the V6 cars going.

Comment

theres plenty of people still building and working on them, this forum hasnt been kept up with the times. the 5th gen has been out for 6 years and the 6th gen is in its first year, this place should be booming with people, but the power that be has no interest in it. its goddamn shame, this place once upon a time was THE place to go for tech help and connecting with like minded people, but its been left dormant and is a shadow of its former self at this point.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

I too remember the days of old. This place was buzzing with conversations, pictures and all sorts of cool stuff. A lot of folks have moved on, but there are a few of us who still lurk and still love their slow V6's. Myself included. I still pick up ideas and get installation tips from this place before I do anything to my car. Some of the technology has changed a bit since a lot of the stickeys took place, but it still helps get you the general idea.

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
          SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

Fountain of information on the archives. So this site is very relevant.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              1 day ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X