New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hello, BlackLab from Farmville Virginia say'in hi! Im a proud FireChicken owner of 13 years. I was surfing the net looking for some engine kits or something along those lines to freshen up my 3.8l in the power dept. when I rolled up on this cool web site. Feels alittle like the other one I used to freqent but I want to give it a try. My Firebird just turned 244,000 miles and runs and looks great........it holds the road like it's on rails! I can't imagine what it would do with sub frame connectors. Well, I have to go now. Will log back on tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Re: New Guy

Welcome to the board. Good looking bird there. It doesn't show it has that many miles. I've seen birds not even half of that and look like crap.

Comment

cant go wrong with red \/\/\/\/\/

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

welcome!
        2000 Camaro 3.8 v6 M5
        Flowmaster 80 series muffler, B&M ripper shifter, SLP grille

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes! My Firebird has never seen the inside of a garage except for when I had to rip the upper and lower intake manifold off to replace the defective gaskets. And I did that because I was hiding from the apartment NAZI who walked around looking for rule breakers! Was'nt allowed to work on cars where I used to live in NJ. Im going to post some photos, check them out. Thanks again!

Comment

Nice looking car! I like the flames on the nostrils.
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X