Haven't posted here in several years!!! Sold the Camaro - New Ride.... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't posted here in several years!!! Sold the Camaro - New Ride....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't posted here in several years!!! Sold the Camaro - New Ride....

Hi all...... Used to be addicted to this forum..... Its possible some of the members from back in the day are still here..... I would imagine the last time I was on was maybe.... 2008???

Here is a post of my car
    http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=66708

I had lots of issues with the 3800 in my car and eventually just garaged it for several years in hopes of an engine swap, built up motor.... I bought a 2007 Avalanche in 2008 to use as my daily driver....

Well, the time came around earlier this year when I had about $20k saved up and I was going to build up the camaro...... I ended up doing the math on it and didnt like the fact that even if I built up the car, it would still not be worth half of what I put into it.... I ended up doing a little car shopping and bought a 13' CTS-V in January.....

attached are a few photos....... the oldest one, you can still see the camaro in the garage behind it..... since then, i parted out most of the camaro and sold most of the body/drive train as one....

I still have some parts for sale that I am thinking about throwing in the for sale section....

Last edited by Big Tymer; 06-09-2014, 12:31 AM.

Re: Haven't posted here in several years!!! Sold the Camaro - New Ride....

nice ride
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Good move on your part! That V looks stunning!

Comment

Sweet V :)

I love those Caddies.

Comment

Congrats on the Caddy.

Comment

hey dude! funny thing i havent been here in a while either. just popped on to see what was up. looks like the same old dead forum (no offense to those who are still here). i'd actually love to own another v6 if i could find one that wasnt torn to pieces.
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319 View Post
              hey dude! funny thing i havent been here in a while either. just popped on to see what was up. looks like the same old dead forum (no offense to those who are still here). i'd actually love to own another v6 if i could find one that wasnt torn to pieces.
              hah.... it looks like its pretty dead now because they didnt move with the times for the 5th gen..... just one small forum for "the upcoming 5thgen"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                hah.... it looks like its pretty dead now because they didnt move with the times for the 5th gen..... just one small forum for "the upcoming 5thgen"
                understatement of the decade sir, most have fought for years to see the thing move forward, we're still sitting here with a blown tranny at the start line. hell i only check in every other week or so at most. hell we have moderators that havent been here in 2-3 years now.
                Last edited by vanbibber; 06-23-2014, 04:22 PM.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Latest dyno for the V
                  Attached Files

Comment

I like the Caddy, whats the mods list on it?
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

It's nice to drop in and see all these familiar names! It's been a few years since I've been on too. Nice job on the CTS--definitely one of the best looking vehicles of the past ten years. Awesome dyno results too, x2 on the mod list!
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X