I'm kinda curious???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kinda curious???

They can track you by your Cell Phone just about anywhere and yet they can't track an Airplane???

Seriously???

You thoughts on this ...

Re: I'm kinda curious???

I believe they know what happened and where it is at, their just not telling the whole story. They even said that the plane showed up on military radar so they know exactly where its at. Last I heard they were saying it was hijacked, is it still looking that way?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ive called BS since day one. with all the tech in them planes AND im sure most of the people on that plane had phones that could be tracked to some extent, theres no way they dont know something. this whole damn thing stinks of something going on that they dont want to say anything about.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

There was probably one mother****er on the plane that they wanted gone, so they used a missing plane as a nice cover up so no 'one' person seems targeted

Comment

aliens o_0
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Malaysia is far from being a 3rd a world country. I've been there last year. Radars can pick up anything far better than any cell tower. A 777 boeing plane is an extremely sophisticated plane. One of the newer version to come out. It can't just vanish like that . I suspect foul play.

Comment

If it was over the ocean there is no way you'll be able to track the cell phone's.

I think it was hijacked, I don't think it crashed... I think the plane landed safely somewhere at some remote location, although I don't know that the passengers are alive. I think if they were there would have been some kind of demand or something already. You don't take hostages and just don't say anything.

What I want to know is this:

a) how does the plane bypass all the military radar except for randomly showing up as a blip very briefly? If all that military radar can't detect an F'n 777, how the hell do they expect to ever detect an F-16 or B-52 bomber? honestly...

b) Why/how do they know that the plane was flying erratically and past its ceiling all the way to 45,000 feet? but they don't know the course it flew? How did they get that data? where did that info come from? According to them none of the planes communications systems were transmitting data and they lost all contact...so how do they know it flew erratically? They also said it was flying really low...how do they know that?

c) Why has no one stationed an air craft carrier out there? Why are planes flying in for 4 hours, only to have enough fuel to search for 2 hours, and then need to fly back...that is really redundant...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

last I read was that Australia is starting to spot "large debris" in the ocean. hmm
                96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

chupacabra
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post

b) Why/how do they know that the plane was flying erratically and past its ceiling all the way to 45,000 feet? but they don't know the course it flew? How did they get that data? where did that info come from? According to them none of the planes communications systems were transmitting data and they lost all contact...so how do they know it flew erratically? They also said it was flying really low...how do they know that?]
                    I'v been obsessed with this story it's so fascinating.

The engines send periodic feedback to Rolls Royce to monitor performance. The pings they got were from the engines sending the performance feedback.
                    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

b) Why/how do they know that the plane was flying erratically and past its ceiling all the way to 45,000 feet? but they don't know the course it flew? How did they get that data? where did that info come from? According to them none of the planes communications systems were transmitting data and they lost all contact...so how do they know it flew erratically? They also said it was flying really low...how do they know that?

c) Why has no one stationed an air craft carrier out there? Why are planes flying in for 4 hours, only to have enough fuel to search for 2 hours, and then need to fly back...that is really redundant...
                      Those are good questions. It just seems that it disappeared and everyone is just clueless. Some theorize that the plane’s transponder and date transmitting system were turned off as it cross the air traffic border between Malaysia and Vietnam.

But the thing is even if those things were turned off radars would still be able to pick them up as long as it is air borne. Am I right on this? Because radars can pick up UFO's (not flying aliens per say).

I think that plane either blew up completely or it landed somewhere remote and all transmitting system were disabled by terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
                        I'v been obsessed with this story it's so fascinating.

The engines send periodic feedback to Rolls Royce to monitor performance. The pings they got were from the engines sending the performance feedback.
                        They said this was false. The pings were picked up by secondary radar that basically just checks in with the plane but doesn't pick up position or anything

Those are good questions. It just seems that it disappeared and everyone is just clueless. Some theorize that the plane’s transponder and date transmitting system were turned off as it cross the air traffic border between Malaysia and Vietnam.

But the thing is even if those things were turned off radars would still be able to pick them up as long as it is air borne. Am I right on this? Because radars can pick up UFO's (not flying aliens per say).

I think that plane either blew up completely or it landed somewhere remote and all transmitting system were disabled by terrorist.
                        I still think it landed somewhere- early on they were speculating pilot suicide which I thought was the dumbest theory ever. If they were going to commit suicide, why shut the transponders and everything off, change course, try and hide the plane and then dive it? Why not just crash the plan the moment you are over the ocean??

Comment

They said this was false. The pings were picked up by secondary radar that basically just checks in with the plane but doesn't pick up position or anything
                          It's amazing how many conflicting reports there are.... I've been following it on Reddit and a few different news sources but it's impossible to get anything that's concrete... Seems like the only things known for sure is that the plane took off and that it didn't land where it was supposed too...

I agree with the hijacking theory. It just doesn't add up that the plane would go that far out of its way if it was either pilot suicide or a mechanical issue on the plane.
                          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

They are saying that it could have caught fire and incapacitated the crew / passengers and then just continued flying for several hours until it ran out of fuel. And that the course was changed to try and land at the closest airport

but that conflicts the reports that the plane was flying erratic (which I still don't know how they know)

They also still haven't released the cargo contents which seems to be shady according to Australia and other countries and as they put it, unless Malaysia is hiding something.

You're right, it does seem to be difficult to get concrete information.

Comment

Man these guys are brutal at coordinating things- a few items are spotted in the Ocean and they haven't been recovered or identified yet, but the Malaysian PM goes out and announces the plane crashed there with no survivors...

Talk about being incompetent over there...sheesh

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...liner/6814799/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X