Driveway stain removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Driveway stain removal

driveway etching shizz from lowes/home depot. I had to use that crap when I was in base housing. bastards wanted no stains whatsoever, even though it fell into the fair wear & tear thingy..... they just looking for some $$$$ to let peeps out.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

I need some good stuff too. Lol over at a family member s house , there's a specific spot where I park and is literally full of black spots.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

My oil stains are way worse than yours and your solution would be Purple Power, it works.

I have the giant sized product because I have 3 vehicles that stain my italian stucco driveway. AutoZone sells this awesome product in gallon form too.

http://http://www.clean-rite.com/pur...e_cleaner.html

I began using Purple Power with a small spray bottle and setting it to STREAM to attack small spots. For larger, hard to clean spots I punch a small hole on the aluminum spout seal and pour from the bottle itself. You want to cover the stain with Purple Power twice and wait for a hard rain to dissipate it over time because the surface is rough. Smooth indoor garage floors are easier because you can pre-wipe the surface to be treated and apply Purple Power and scrub. I have seen excellent results with Purple Power with anti-freeze stains too.

Just wear them blue neoprene gloves when working with this stuff, it makes your hands itch and tells you the corrosive effects are doing its job.
        Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

ya purple power/super clean are the same...both come in the purple container.

I gotta take some before/after shots of when I clean under the car next.

I poured it on, let it sit for about 30 seconds, then took a corn broom and started working it in...you can see the stuff change colour as it pulls out the crap from the driveway. I worked it in for 2-3 minutes per stain then rinsed it with the hose- after waiting for the sun to dry up the water the spots were gone.

Im so pumped lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
            ya purple power/super clean are the same...both come in the purple container.

I gotta take some before/after shots of when I clean under the car next.

I poured it on, let it sit for about 30 seconds, then took a corn broom and started working it in...you can see the stuff change colour as it pulls out the crap from the driveway. I worked it in for 2-3 minutes per stain then rinsed it with the hose- after waiting for the sun to dry up the water the spots were gone.

Im so pumped lol
            My old man hated oil spots on his driveway. And driving a volkswagen means oil leak. I used that stuff all the time, he never saw the oil spots!

You're welcome.
            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Ya thanks man. I gotta spread the word about this stuff...I drained the fluids pretty good...then you know, we picked up the car and everything that was not drained just poured everywhere lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X