Let the bird go tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the bird go tonight.

Well I didn't ever think the day would come, but I let the bird go tonight. Got to thinking about it today, she had a good run with me, it was my first car, drove it half of high school, all of college, and 3 years out the backside for a total of 9 years. I always thought I'd keep it and give it to my son someday, but trying to store it for another 15 or 16 years just sounded near impossible.

Anyways, not that I'm super active on here anyways, I suppose I'll still snoop around and see if anybody ever powerdyne's one of these things again. Then maybe I'll have something useful to post. :P

Hate to see ya go man. Make sure you give it to a good owner!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Let the bird go tonight.

Sorry you have to let it go. I hope you don't regret that later on. There's not a whole lot of PD users anymore. I just removed mine yesterday because I have to get it smogged soon. I plan on modifying the tensioner bracket too so it's easier to put the double ribbed belt in and for it not to be so tight on the accessories. Take care and good luck.

Comment

I think it went to a pretty good home, I don't think it'll be beat on anyways.

I'm sure I will regret it later on to some extent, but life happens I guess. It does seem like the PD guys kinda disappeared, which seem strange seeing as how when GVVS did the group buy on the brackets they sold them all and there was a bunch of interest. I wonder what happened to most of them anyways...I can only really think of one or two, that are active anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by dgreet77 View Post
          It does seem like the PD guys kinda disappeared, which seem strange seeing as how when GVVS did the group buy on the brackets they sold them all and there was a bunch of interest. I wonder what happened to most of them anyways...I can only really think of one or two, that are active anyways.
          I sold mine to another member on here who successfully pieced together a full kit and has been running it for a while now. Unfortunately that was about the time I started losing interest in F-bodies.
          '99 Camaro
          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

You'll regret it later on.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I know, I know. I told the guy to keep my number for if/when he sells it in the future, so we'll see.

Comment

I keep waiting to see if the guy I sold my PD'd Camaro to will pop up on here...
                Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Yeah, this guy didn't seem to mechanically minded, and talked like he'd just leave the car as it sits instead of doing anything else with it, so I highly doubt we'll see him around.

Comment

My Firebird is still running well...
                    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X