So I might end up living in Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I might end up living in Asia

The US immigration denied my fiance from the Philippines entry to this country, because according to them I didn't get to know her long enough, which is true. I've only known her since October, but I fell in love with her right away.

Anyway, I'm going over there to marry her this October and will probably stay there till she is approved to come to this country.

I guess I don't mind. The beaches there are way prettier than Hawaii and the people are very friendly. I'm just going to miss my family here and driving my birds. They do have some 4th gen V6 Camaros that I've seen when I was there a couple of months ago and a lot of 5th gen Camaros. What the heck, I'm not going to be driving over there anyway, because it is INSANE!!!!

Filipinos are crazy drivers. They can turn a 2 way lane into 5 and pedestrians don't have the right away. And stop lights... if it's clear go for it.

Re: So I might end up living in Asia

Good luck over there. Don't end up like the Hangover II.LOL
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      Good luck over there. Don't end up like the Hangover II.LOL
      LOL... part II is funnier than part III.

Comment

tell immigration she's really an illegal Mexican so she can stay forever.

just sayin
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post

just sayin
          X2 would work in AZ.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post

just sayin

Go figure huh... her last name is Hernandez. It might work.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X