RAGE'S transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RAGE'S transformation

I just realized, I have those same rims as your friend does. Those "Hot Wheels" rims. I bought mine as a spare set and they're just sitting in the garage though. They'll probably end up getting sold on the Trans Am later this year.
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

• Yea your right they are hot wheels he's been looking for 1 since he got in a wreck and the rear right rim broke. . He repaired the car but for now he has a c5 rim on there I believe

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Tell him I'll sell all 4 of mine with no tires for $300 shipping included. lol Shipping alone would be close to $150 anyway
        aka FreedStyle
        Chaddrich Freed

Comment

• Originally posted by CFreed11 View Post
          Tell him I'll sell all 4 of mine with no tires for $300 shipping included. lol Shipping alone would be close to $150 anyway
          Il see what he says lol I'm going to do some work on his car this week end. :D il let him know

Comment

Originally posted by FIREBIRDV6RAGE View Post
            Yea I told em to get it back on with 3m tape but he has not gotten around to it still.

Eliminating the back end gap on the front GFX is all about getting the plastic screws in properly.
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey guys I'm back from a long vacation.
              And I just saw the 'when did LEZRIDE get an ls1' thead . And I'm kinda in the thinking position as he is whith doing and ls1 swap and all ...again.

Any one know the pros and cons exept for cost?

Need yalls opinion since most of you guys have years of experience with the f-bodys.

Comment

Buy an LS1 car = Car came with the motor/trans, fully assembled and ready to drive.

LSx swap = time, headaches, lots of potential issues in piecing it all together..

Same goes for an Automatic/Manual trans swap.. Unless the car has that much sentimental value to you, sell it and buy the car that you want.
                aka FreedStyle
                Chaddrich Freed

Comment

• Originally posted by CFreed11 View Post
                  Buy an LS1 car = Car came with the motor/trans, fully assembled and ready to drive.

LSx swap = time, headaches, lots of potential issues in piecing it all together..

Same goes for an Automatic/Manual trans swap.. Unless the car has that much sentimental value to you, sell it and buy the car that you want.
                  Nice trans ams start at 10 k with low miles there are cheaper ones but the problems show. Generaly the cheaper ones are also automatics.

I've been really looking at the potential of the 6 with the 5 speed. That's what got me thinking

And yea thhis car means a lot to me so I won't sell or trade

Last edited by FIREBIRDV6RAGE; 09-03-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys my abs got disabled . And yea I know how it happened . The inop light is on

Any body know how to enable it?

Comment

Originally posted by FIREBIRDV6RAGE View Post
                      Hey guys my abs got disabled . And yea I know how it happened . The inop light is on

Any body know how to enable it?

check the brake light on the spoiler, if its out change it

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

• Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                        check the brake light on the spoiler, if its out change it
                        what?

Comment

Your abs light will turn on if your 3rd brake light is out

Comment

• Never heard of that ..... il check tomorrow on that

Comment

• But I tried braking hard and my car slid.

I was entering the highway and ahead of me was a huge van . As I was entering there was a huge uneven part of the pavement. At that poin my car got sketchy and some how disabled the abs.
                              When I tried slowing down.
                              Then I noticed my brake light on and inop. I was hoping my abs was not disable since I remeber some things from auto shop class. So I went on a back road and and got up to 30 and just slammed the breaks and I slid that's when I concluded I lost abs and was shut off. I got home let it sit for an hour. After that hour the lights went away. I took it for a spin and got up to 30 on a back road and slammed on the breaks . As soon as I hit the breaks abs kicked in and pulsaded the breaks and slowed me down.

Comment

• Check the 3rd break light . Looks like its still good. It turned on.

But that bearing problem came back again idk why.
                                Look like this week end I will work on it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X