Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Marathon

Hopefully no one from here was at the event/ if they were they're alright...in case any of you missed it, 2 bombs went off at the finish line of the Boston Marathon an hour or so ago

Thoughts and prayers to everyone over there :(

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: Boston Marathon

Damm first I heard of this, hope everyone is alright.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

3rd bomb went off at JFK library and they found and safely detonated a 4th...absolutely terrible.

Comment

It's insane. I know we have 2 members here that runs, but neither one are from Boston.

I'll be piss if this is another Al-quida plot.

It goes to show we are not really safe.

Comment

I doubt its Al-queida, my bets go on it's some goof that built these in his basement

Comment

I hope they catch and fry the b@stards.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              I hope they catch and fry the b@stards.
              x2...they just said, 1 of the dead is an 8 year old and 10 people so far need amputations

Comment

What is wrong with people?

I really hope its not Al Quaida as the backlash against Muslims will be huge.

Its probably some home grown looney who hates nike wearing yuppies.

Comment

Im no bomb expert, but theyre saying they're pulling ball bearings from people. It sounds to me like these were home made packages. I personally think if it was a terrorist cell that a) someone would have claimed responsiblity by now; b) I would think the bombs would have been a little bigger

I cringe thinking about how peoples lives have just changed in an instant now being amputee's or loosing a child on what should otherwise be a fun and happy event

Comment

Pretty rattled as I had planned to run the Boston, but decided to cancel just before Christmas...

I'm signed up to run the Toronto Goodlife Marathon and the Detroit Marathon this year, really makes me think twice about it, but I can't live with that attitude... Can't imagine what it was like to be there. Unfathomable. I went for a long run tonight, didn't take any of it for granted.
                    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
                      Pretty rattled as I had planned to run the Boston, but decided to cancel just before Christmas...

I'm signed up to run the Toronto Goodlife Marathon and the Detroit Marathon this year, really makes me think twice about it, but I can't live with that attitude... Can't imagine what it was like to be there. Unfathomable. I went for a long run tonight, didn't take any of it for granted.
                      I've always believed everything happens for a reason...whatever made you cancel, someone/something was watching out for you that day man.

And you're right, can't have that attitude, if you did you could never leave your house the way it is today.

Comment

wonders about the NYC & Marine Corps marathons......... not much of anything for AF marathon, mostly open road
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X