Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Goodbye....

Hi Guys,
    I haven't been on here in a while, but for those of you that remember me (Zlexis in particular,) I am bidding you a fond farewell. I have sold my 2001 Camaro, and am moving on. I am ecouraging the new owner to join this great community of Camaro/Firebird owners and get to know you guys. You all have been a great source of help over the years, and I know the new owner will be welcome here.

I bought a new 2013 Chevrolet Cruze RS 2LT. Nowhere near the power, but still a lot of fun to drive. It is the turbo version with a 6 speed manual, leather seats and the touch screen color display. It gets about 31 mpg in the city (better than the Camaro on the highway.) Very roomy and comfortable for a compact. I bought it in early Dec 2012, and (knock on wood) haven't had a single issue with it.... Except that the XM trial ended:(

I really love the Camaro, and I'm going to miss her, but it was time for a family car. Plus my wife never really felt comfortable driving the Camaro for more than a few miles. My son is of driving age now, and is a bit upset I didn't give it to him, but my insurance doubled putting him on the policy with a sports car, even with good student discount, and the fact we have never been in an accident that was our fault.

Anyway, I'll miss you guys, and I will stop in from time to time. I wish you all the best of luck with your F-Bodies.

Take care,
    Scott

Ol' Girl : (goodbye Sweetie)

New (still on the showroom floor) :

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X