I have finally bid farewell to my Firebird :( - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have finally bid farewell to my Firebird :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have finally bid farewell to my Firebird :(

As much as I loved my firebird we have finally parted ways. I want to thank everyone on here for contributions on fixing on all my GM woes.And of course advice on upgrades and add-ons. I had a lot of laughs on here too. As much as I like my GM products I loved the Ford ST since they came out. I finally am financially capable of owning a new car so I picked one up yesterday!
    :wavey:
    Attached Files

Re: I have finally bid farewell to my Firebird :(

Looks good , make sure you stop by now and then.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

you've been watching Top Gear, haven't you? nice ride

Get plates that sat "UTTER", So you Cain STutter
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

Hah,that's funny..But the badge is on the wrong side. I definitely need to change my vanity plate though.

Comment

Sweet little ride! I've always liked those.

I strayed away from GM on my last car too (Jeep) but as much as I like it, 3/4 of the differences I notice going to Chrysler over time--I like GM's way better, so I'll probably return for my next car. But Ford has a fighting chance as well with some of the stuff they're coming out with recently like that and the new Fusion and SHO.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Yeah that little sucker boogies.. The main reason I jumped ship is because I wanted a hatch or a wagon.One that was fun to drive and looked sharp. I also get a pretty substantial discount through my work on Ford cars. We'll see how she treats me in the next five years!! Don't know that I'll mod it too much beside maybe some tint and a better sounding intake.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X