I've struck it rich - again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've struck it rich - again!!!!

:banana::banana: I'm going to be the next Thurston Howell III !!! :banana::banana:

Mrs. Julie Palmer (ecobankbeninrepublic80@rocketmail.com)

Sent: Sat 2/16/13 6:18 PM

To:

Good day!!!RELEASING OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD.
    I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Cash Fund of $12 Million
    Dollars but I did not hear from you since then therefore because of the impossibility of
    your fund transfer through Western Union and Money Gram Office, I have credited your
    total sum of $12 Million into an ATM VISA CARD and I went and registered the ATM CARD
    with FedEx Express Company for safety purpose meanwhile you are advice to contact the
    FedEx Express company with your delivery address.
    Note: I have paid for the shipping fee except their security keeping charge of $50 which
    I wanted to pay them but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them
    in case of demurrage. So you are to pay the security keeping charge of $50usd as soon as
    you contact them.
    The following is the Contact Information of the FedEx Express Customer Service Director
    Mr. Robert Williams , Email Address online: (fedexcouriercompany20@rocketmail.com)
    Tel:+229 9838 00 13 Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping
    charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card.
    Please I advice you to reconfirm your delivery address and forward to the FedEx Express
    for immediate delivery: (1) Your full name (2) Your delivery address (3) Your direct
    phone number, so that they will deliver your ATM Card to your home address immediately.
    Like I said earlier I have paid for the shipping fee except their security keeping fee
    of $50 USD only you pay this as soon as you contact them and thats only fee you will pay
    them.
    Here is the FedEx Express Contact Email to avoid wrong contact:
    (fedexcouriercompany20@rocketmail.com) I wish you good luck.
    Regards
    Mrs. Julie Palmer
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Re: I've struck it rich - again!!!!

You reminded me of something a guy on another Camaro forum did.... He was getting emails for mail order Russian brides and was jerkin' them around.

https://www.facebook.com/MyRussianBride

Comment

wtf is demurrage?
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

Demurrage is a term used in shipping. When goods remain on a vessel for longer than expected, the person who is paying for the shipping has to pay the shipping company a fee while the vessel sits idle waiting to unload its cargo.

In a former job, I was involved with import and export of cargo and would deal with demurrage from time to time.
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68 View Post

In a former job, I was involved with import and export of cargo and would deal with demurrage from time to time.
          Are you the Art Vandelay?
          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Why do you always believe in those Nigerian Scam Artist. :eek:

Comment

Hah, that's too good. Fedex employees definitely use rocketmail and not a fedex.com address.. So, what are all the fun mailling lists we can add those addresses to?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I wonder if its a scam? LOL If I had the time I would mess with them , would be pretty funny.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X