so long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so long

Had a pretty good time for the short duration I was on here. Sold my 94 3.4 Bird over the weekend, well traded, used as part, small part of a trade in. Picked me up a 08 C3500 Crew Cab dually. It's like a Caddylac with a pickup bed on it. You guys would be glad to know that the Bird was 44 miles from 320,000 when I got to the dealer. Should have driven around town for a while so I could have gotten a picture of it rolling over. Will stop by from time to time to check on things. Or if I run into someone who has questions about v-6 Birds and Camaros. It's been good. Later. :)
    Attached Files

Re: so long

ya know, just cuz the car is gone doesnt mean u gotta b gone
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Looks like a nice truck, good luck.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

You should've gone for the 1 million mile record. But hey you still have a 1st gen fbody you and your wife race around. No need to go.

Comment

I won't be totally gone, just more absent than I was, lol.

About the truck, I had to downsize. New HOA (wife and I bought a new house in the middle of December) didn't like my last truck, sold it a couple of weeks ago.
          Attached Files

Comment

I sold my F-body more than a year ago and I'm still around. I know I'm not the only one in that situation.

Very nice truck you picked up there! If you don't mind my asking, how much did you get for a 320,000 mile 20 year old car in trade? Couple hundred bucks?
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

$500. Told the salesman on the phone if I got $500 for it, I would be happy. Should have told him $750, LOL.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X