LAPD's Cop Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAPD's Cop Killer

True story. An old friend and I were outside of Starbucks last night at around pass mid-night by Magnolia Avenue and Ontario Street. While we were talking we heard 5 popping sounds. We didn't think much it. We thought it was fireworks.

Less than 10 minutes later it must have been a dozen cop cars came racing down the street. I kid you not, they must've been going 80-100mph. Afterwards an ambulance followed.

We came to realize that it wasn't fireworks that were fired.

This afternoon I turned on to the news and saw that a cop killer killed a police office just less than a block away from where we were.

If you guys haven't heard of the Cop killer who used to be an LAPD here's the story: http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/dor...ss_mostpopular

Re: LAPD's Cop Killer

I've seen the news on the alledged cop killer
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
      I've seen the news on the alledged cop killer
      This is so far the largest man hunt ever. Cops here are literally going house to house now in my area.

Comment

I've kept track of this story for a couple days now. I've skimmed his "manifesto", seems to me it's someone who really has a point to prove, and it should be validated. But his means are unjustified.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

I read about it online , hope they catch him soon.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

could he be his own version of the negotiator?
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by sac2165
              The story is pretty bizarre, and plays like a movie.

I followed the San Bernardino police scanner last night and it was pretty amusing. A cop was setting up cones and other police kept running them over, and over and over... This guy got on the radio several times until he blew up. I thought he was going to change teams and start shooting.

Yeah, they can make a movie out of this guy. It's weird how he's able to allude cops. This morning he torched his truck up in the Big Bear Mountains that's about 30 miles from me and the swat team swarmed it, but he's totally not in that area.

Comment

if he is X military/cop, why is it weird he is able to allude cops? He knows how they think and one would think he is highly trained...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                  if he is X military/cop, why is it weird he is able to allude cops? He knows how they think and one would think he is highly trained...
                  You're right.

Comment

The police got him surrounded today and in the end he committed suicide. Unfortunately he killed a cop and wounded another.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                      I've kept track of this story for a couple days now. I've skimmed his "manifesto", seems to me it's someone who really has a point to prove, and it should be validated. But his means are unjustified.
                      I read through it too. 100% agree. He makes an interesting point, but surely there must be another way to carry through with it..
                      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

the whole thing is fishy, and I doubt any light will be brought upon it
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

I'm glad thet got him finally. Too bad another cop had to die.
                          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Im glad he is caught, but I have to say with all his training I am somewhat disappointed that this is how he went down. I kind of expected that he was going to need to be brought down by sniper in some kind of intense situation, or that the military would need to get involved.

I mean he got caught where he torched his truck...I feel as if he just led them there. I honestly expected him to have this planned out better and be living in a cave only accessible through diving under water. He would've probably been totally undetectable and have a safe little base

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X