No announcement yet.

Super Bowl XLVII Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaepernick is average. Good at best. Dint get me wrong I think San Fran is gunna win. But it's because they have a great o line. Great rusher. Great defense and great receiving line. I personally liked alex smith better. What pisses me off the most is that Brandon Jacobs got a ring with the giants last year. And was a little ***** and talked **** about the team. And now he's a bench warmer for frank gore and will most likely be getting another Superbowl ring for the second year in a row on a different team

Comment

Re: Super Bowl XLVII Predictions

Pretty cool Visa "predicted" or guessed right the superbowl final in a commercial

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/visa-p...y-began-146723

I'd like to see Baltimore win, the murderer deserves a superbowl before we never hear his name again

<--- Butt hurt Packers fan
      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by Ibanezz View Post
        Kaepernick is average. Good at best. Dint get me wrong I think San Fran is gunna win. But it's because they have a great o line. Great rusher. Great defense and great receiving line. I personally liked alex smith better. What pisses me off the most is that Brandon Jacobs got a ring with the giants last year. And was a little ***** and talked **** about the team. And now he's a bench warmer for frank gore and will most likely be getting another Superbowl ring for the second year in a row on a different team
        you must be high and seeing things on top of being wrong. Kaepernick is far superior to smith in every way. smith is okay and we probably could win a superbowl with him as part of the formula. what he cant do? bring a team back from a deficit. he ripped green bay up, had atlanta so scared that he'd run that they forgot about frank gore and to top it off, he threw the ball all over the field on the falcons. i wont get into the rest of the games he's started. minus the seahawks game, the dude is playing football at a high level. im not some front running idiot fan, ive watched average to piss poor qb play for the last decade. they can put the game on his shoulders and he can handle it(ask the patriots and bears) . his qb rating this postseason is better than matt ryan, tom brady, peyton manning and aaron rodgers. his regular season rating is near 100 also. over a full season his stats project as good as ryans and thats just passing. not bad for a kid with 9 starts in a complex system. smith is alright, but he's pretty much at his ceiling. kaepernick hasnt scratched the surface yet. saying he'll win for those reasons just makes me wonder why matt ryan hasnt done it. or matt schaub. or phillip rivers. i can go on and on.

FYI, jacobs doesnt play for us. he gets nothing.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpunkrocker111 View Post
          I think sf will win Kaepernick is a great qb but being a cowboys fan i really dont care who wins im just watching for fun lol
          dallas could be in the playoffs every year if jerry jones would just get the hell out the way. hes slowly turning into the new al davis

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
            Pretty cool Visa "predicted" or guessed right the superbowl final in a commercial

http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/visa-p...y-began-146723

I'd like to see Baltimore win, the murderer deserves a superbowl before we never hear his name again

<--- Butt hurt Packers fan
            he's already signed a contract with espn if i remember right to be an analyst. you're gonna see even more of him lol. i like the dude. always have.

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

rabble rabble rabble. goddamn it im on a post whore tear now. i swore this crap off i swear

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                you must be high and seeing things on top of being wrong. Kaepernick is far superior to smith in every way. smith is okay and we probably could win a superbowl with him as part of the formula. what he cant do? bring a team back from a deficit. he ripped green bay up, had atlanta so scared that he'd run that they forgot about frank gore and to top it off, he threw the ball all over the field on the falcons. i wont get into the rest of the games he's started. minus the seahawks game, the dude is playing football at a high level. im not some front running idiot fan, ive watched average to piss poor qb play for the last decade. they can put the game on his shoulders and he can handle it(ask the patriots and bears) . his qb rating this postseason is better than matt ryan, tom brady, peyton manning and aaron rodgers. his regular season rating is near 100 also. over a full season his stats project as good as ryans and thats just passing. not bad for a kid with 9 starts in a complex system. smith is alright, but he's pretty much at his ceiling. kaepernick hasnt scratched the surface yet. saying he'll win for those reasons just makes me wonder why matt ryan hasnt done it. or matt schaub. or phillip rivers. i can go on and on.

FYI, jacobs doesnt play for us. he gets nothing.
                I'll give you one thing in this gaggle of BS, Kaepernick is a better QB than Alex Smith. Tiger Woods would be a better QB to Alex Smith. A braindead retarded chimp would be a better QB than Alex Smith. He was ****ing horrible. He has been the anchor to SF's success for a few years now.

BUT....

Lets not go overboard with Kaepernick just yet. A few starts with a team thats on a hot roll right now doesn't really mean anything. Tebow had that success too and then rode the bench to Mark Sanchez. BTW, how Rex Ryan hasn't lost his job after starting that suckass week in and week out is beyond me. I like Kaepernick, but comparing him to Manning, Brady, or Rodgers is a little ridiculous. That dude has ALOT to prove, and right now, he sits lower on the pecking order than Andrew Luck. And Im telling you now, Luck will be a better QB than Kaepernick. Its nice coming into a team where Kaepernick was basically the missing link, but I'd like to see him actually be around a team that was being completely rebuilt from front office down with the same success. It wouldn't have happened.

SF will find a way to score, but don't look for fireworks from EITHER QB. Baltimore D is unmatched in this league right now, and they will find a way to slow Kaepernick down quite a bit.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Wow, the only thing Ive been right about so far is the fact that Kaepernick would be shown for what he really is, a 2nd year QB........

WTH Roger, your team is stinking it up right now.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird
                  2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

best part of game was power outage
                    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                    94 comero 3.4

Comment

And his Busch league pass lost the game. So, yeah second year he did good, but he's not fully ready for that pressure.

Comment

Only thing I have to say is...

RAAAAAVENNNNNS!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

i think ray lewis threatened to "atlanta their azz", then by the second half, SF found out he was kidding, but not really.

just sayin
                          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X