I'm dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dying

Of laughter right now...I know most of you guys aren't hockey fans, but this is too funny, and gutless.

As most of you know, many NHLers during the lockout went across the way to play in the KHL, Sweden Elite leagues, etc. Well, one of Washington's players Marcus, was onboard his team bus and on his way to their next game when the word broke out that the lockout was over and a deal was reached. How about, the bus for the Swedish team immediatly pulls over into the next gas station and kicks him and his bags off the bus and leave him there and takes off...

Coach snaps a pick and tweats Now we've let Mojo go" (Players name was Marcus Johansson, so Mojo was his nickname)

story is here: http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...at-gas-station

Gutless, but I have to laugh...but seriously...that's awful lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: I'm dying

That's hilarious. Some of the tweets from the league comedians have been entertaining. Biznasty has some solid material haha
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Thats great,he was probably going to leave the team high and dry and they turned the tables.

Comment

nah contracts are all set to terminate when the lockout was over

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X