Happy Fiscal Cliff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fiscal Cliff

Tired of hearing this in the news. Here I am unemployed and cutting my budget way down in order to survival and those rich politians in Washington can't get it right. I wish they would all take a pay cut and frankly not get paid till they fix this.

I don't understand why this Obama guy got re-elected when all he does is talk rhetoric and play the blame game for the last 4 years till now and I wish the republicans would shut up already and let the democrats do their thing so that when the economy gets messed up even more we would know who to blame.

I'm just ranting. And that's my .02 worth. :rant:

Re: Happy Fiscal Cliff

I agree with you on this, why should they get paid for doing nothing.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
      Tired of hearing this in the news. Here I am unemployed and cutting my budget way down in order to survival and those rich politians in Washington can't get it right. I wish they would all take a pay cut and frankly not get paid till they fix this.
      Actually they all just got a RAISE.

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
        Actually they all just got a RAISE.

Must be nice to give yourself a raise when you want to.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          Must be nice to give yourself a raise when you want to.
          And they don't have to go on record as voting for it. It's automatic - having been passed by "roll call" vote years ago.

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X