Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football pools

Anyone else in one?

Thank God it's over...I just won mine, I had such a huge lead, go figure that as soon as I get distracted by hockey I can almost blow a 90 point lead lol.

I think if it didn't end this week, my win would've been jepordized...I literally got nothing right this week hahaha...brutal

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: Football pools

wont touch pools. betting on my team = they lose. so i avoid any sort of gambling associated with them.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

What do you like the steelers or something?

Comment

lol **** no, im not a knuckle dragging mouth breather.

red and gold for life

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        Or this

Comment

pfft, San Fran...Seattles winning this year

Comment

"because they're such a great road team" said, nobodyever

reality will set in for them, if you think green bay isnt dying for a chance to play them again youre nuts. the 9ers would like another round with them as well at the stick.

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

Packers are finally healthy, look out
              In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
              2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                lol **** no, im not a knuckle dragging mouth breather.

red and gold for life
                Those things look dusty. Just like the 9ers offense. Colts are in, that was a SHORT rebuilding year. We will beat Baltimore, but go no further. Denver will come from the AFC, and win it all. Peyton is God.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                  Those things look dusty. Just like the 9ers offense. Colts are in, that was a SHORT rebuilding year. We will beat Baltimore, but go no further. Denver will come from the AFC, and win it all. Peyton is God.
                  heyy, you're still alive...was wondering where you disappeared to...got too quiet around here.

Lets see...My predictions for this week since we still don't have hockey

Cinci is going to upset Houston...I've bet on Houston most of the year, but Cinci is going to come out with an upset here.

I am also going to say Minnesota will upset Greenbay

Colts will beat baltimore

Seattle will dust washington

read it and weep

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                    you will NOT beat baltimore. bet 5 right now they go less than 8-8 next year. their schedule wasnt exactly impossible this year.

dont hate on all those trophies, i know peyton couldnt get it done but the 1 time while he was there.

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                      you will NOT beat baltimore. bet 5 right now they go less than 8-8 next year. their schedule wasnt exactly impossible this year.

dont hate on all those trophies, i know peyton couldnt get it done but the 1 time while he was there.
                      20 year old trophies mean nothing. You sound like every other Bears fan in this city, reliving the glory days of the 80's. Those days are LONG over, and the NFL is a whole different beast than it was then.

8-8??? Colts have nowhere to go but UP. We're the youngest team in the NFL. We did our rebuilding in one offseason. We went from 10-6 with Peyton Manning and an aged offense in 2010, to 2-14 with an injured Manning while Curtis Painter was out there making an embarrassment of himself, to 11-5 with a rookie QB, a very young offense led by the veteran Reggie Wayne. Our whole front office was replaced from General Manager down. Gone is the Tampa 2 defense, and in with the 3-4. We lost our head coach to cancer treatment for most of the season. AND WE STILL WENT 11-5!!!! We lost to the Bears simply because this team has never been on the field before that game, lost to the Jags due to a BS clock issue. We managed to win three games against other playoff contenders.

8-8......Laugh my ****ing *** off......We have the greatest owner in the league with Jim Irsay. This man refuses to lose games. 8-8.......hilarious.
                      1995 Pontiac Firebird
                      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

:rolleyes: right, they won a bunch of games that couldve gone either way, got blew out a few times and have a terrible D. yeah, sounds like a formula for long term success. you colts fans should look in the mirror before calling anyone else delusional. you had the best qb in football for over a decade and won a single championship (against a over rated bears team at that) luck isnt manning and hes not even the best qb to come out this draft. hope you enjoy watching manning in the superbowl though, im sure irsay will look alot like the best owner in football when peyton wins another one or 2 and collects a few mvp trophies to go with it. irsay the best owner... colts repeating what they did this year... now THATS hilarious.

Follow me!
                        Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X