man and machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man and machine

so im going to start this tread for any one and any car that they are proud of to own, post some picture of the ride with a short description of the picture and if you want go ahead and post one up with you next to your ride

il get this started

IMAG0368: me and my bird after i had bought her on holloween last year(converted front trans am bumper.):tup:

IMAG0734: my bird parked next to my step-dads work truck, the bird did not move the whole summer of 2011, needed new engine, but got it running before my senior year this year:rock:

1104121516d: after a little cruise around the city i decided to take some pics at the local park
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FirebirdGT; 12-31-2012, 11:40 AM.

Re: man and machine

I wont lie. Your bird looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by akirony View Post
      I wont lie. Your bird looks nice
      thanks man bought it like that i had no info about f-bodies till i joined here , and have learned alot from yall

Comment

Looks good, my pics are on my Cardomain site in my sig.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          Looks good, my pics are on my Cardomain site in my sig.
          nice camaro , i saw that you had 2 subs in the trunk how did you get that second one on the right side , did you cut out the shape on the plastic panel or what?

Comment

Originally posted by FIREBIRDV6RAGE View Post
            nice camaro , i saw that you had 2 subs in the trunk how did you get that second one on the right side , did you cut out the shape on the plastic panel or what?
            Yeah , I cut the plastic out.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

This Bird sat for 7 years at my parents' place with all sorts of problems. It actually belongs to my brother who neglected it. My dad was going to junk it till I decided to try and restore it when I went back to live with them. Just in time too. The junkyard was going to give him $500 for it. I said no way. The car has the potential to look good again.

I got it running, but it soon died when my dad decided to leave the battery charger on it for 4 hours. It fried the fusible links. I finally got those fix but there were shorts going on elsewhere so I ended up replacing the whole wire harness. I'm no good when it comes to electronics stuff, but I'm happy to get this car back on the road. Little by little I got it fully restored. When it finally got painted this summer I knew I was done.

This bird gets more compliment than my 4th gen.

My 4th gen is in Photobucket, but I haven't used that account in a long time and I don't remember my ID and passcode anymore.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 2.8 Bird; 12-31-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2526.jpg
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1538754

I really need to take more pics of my 4th gen. It's sad that you can only see the tail light.
                Last edited by 2.8 Bird; 12-31-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X