got a new vehicle,jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: got a new vehicle,jeep

i miss my camaro thought,my brother has it now so at least i kept it in the family so i can drive it sometime:banana:

Comment

Psh, you call that flex? This is how it's done.

Can't complain for a rig with heated leather, nav and rain sensing wipers with stock suspension and sway bars and all. But as for missing the Camaro, I can honestly say that, in the 2 years since I sold it, I've never once missed it. The three cars I've had since it have been so much more refined and equally (mostly less) slow.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Flex you say? ;)

'99 Camaro
        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Damn...I wanna get into off-roading so bad....

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
            Flex you say? ;)
            That's pretty decent flex! Does that thing still have stock suspension with sway bars and such hooked up? I haven't actually had a wheel off the ground yet, so I'm guessing I've got another couple inches of droop beyond my pictures.

That thing looks very capable due to proportions, but man is it ugly.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Thats some flex alright, I need to post some pics of my truck.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                That's pretty decent flex! Does that thing still have stock suspension with sway bars and such hooked up? I haven't actually had a wheel off the ground yet, so I'm guessing I've got another couple inches of droop beyond my pictures.

That thing looks very capable due to proportions, but man is it ugly.
                Function>form. Although I'm quite partial to the look of it. It grew on me. That's stock with the exception of 1" spring spacers in the rear and 33" tires. The front torsion bars are cranked to match. Sway bars still attached.

Not quite the flex of a solid axle front/rear vehicle like the OP's, but it does well enough with IFS.
                '99 Camaro
                '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Yeah, like I said, it looks very capable with those massive tires and short wheelbase.

My GC is a solid front/rear rig as well, but the stock setup is mostly set up for the primarily-DD street use most of these things see. If you look close at that 2nd picture I posted, you can see some negative camber up front from the flex. Not so impressive in stock form, but an awesome chassis to build off of without losing bells and whistles.
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

mine still has cruse control and everything and is sitting on 4 1/2 in of lift and 33's but sweet looking ride it looks like a tonka toy almost

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X