X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Red Tag Pricing

Here's the deal. Looking at the following truck:

http://gordonchevy.net/chevrolet-sil...ville-fl-13150

The Red Tag Price is 32,541. I am dealing directly with the sales manager and not a salesman. He is telling me the Red Tag Price is the absolute lowest he will go. I told him to get to 30,000 trying to get him to meet me at 31,000. He didn't seem interested and never heard back and I have been dealing with this guy since Friday.

I've never seen someone pay the asking price so this is why I am asking because I have google searched and looked everywhere for more info and found nothing on red tag pricing. Was hoping a salesman or manager on here could chime in. I don't think I am asking for much from the guy. Is it true they can't come off the price at all or is he holding out on me?

Re: GM Red Tag Pricing

I think they can come down on the price since its new.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      I think they can come down on the price since its new.
      That's what I was thinking. I am going out of town fri-sun so he has monday to fall back on but he will pay taxes if he don't come off more cause I don't know anyone that pays what they have advertised.

Comment

keep haggling

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
          keep haggling
          I think I am gonna stick to my guns. I am actually going to call some surrounding dealers and tell them I want that truck and give them my price.

Comment

Yeah, it's hard to negotiate with Red Tags. Dealers want to make some profits and they are trying to get rid of their inventory in order to make room for the 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
              Yeah, it's hard to negotiate with Red Tags. Dealers want to make some profits and they are trying to get rid of their inventory in order to make room for the 2013.
              and thats exactly why id haggle them, if they want to make money and move **** they'll cave eventually

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

have fun with it. I just don't see spending $32K on a truck.
                I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X