Texas weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas weather

75 degrees yesterday, snowed this morning, and now about 55 degrees.

Re: Texas weather

Up here in CT we enjoyed a wet but balmy 60 degrees temperatures and further north was ice and snow in Maine areas.

Texas usually swings towards warmer temps and stabilizes favorably in December however I am still anticipating a big recordbreaking snowfall come Jan/Feb. I am ready with a 10hp snowblower, generator, fuel and tucked my V8 F-bodies away. The 3.8L is my DD and that is ready as well since I changed the rear, trans & engine fluids back in November during another balmy 70 degree day we had experienced.

I hope you guys in TX drive carefully during those snowbursts, have fun.
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Its about 80 here in PHX, which is pretty nice for a change.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

how's the white stuff feel? ;)

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I wore shorts all weekend, today was chilly though. I like it when chilly is "50"...In Korea chilly was -10...
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

A balmy 33* in Buffalo Sunday for the Bills game:)

Too bad they lost:(

Comment

Yesterday here in dallas we got mini snow, and today we got frozen windows.

Comment

so tru i was like man n i had to go to school in the morning too i was frezzing^

Comment

Well the weather today was a mutha. It wasnt cold but chilly. Then out of nowhere it started to drizzle which turned into a 5min shower. Then I took my lunch and went to go get something to eat but just about every Fast-Food place within 5mi. had lost power. So I go from arlington to grand prairie only spin my tires at every single stop light and straight. Hills were a nightmare. My car was fishtailing every time i tried to accel. And to top it off I did a 90 degree turn and kept going another 90 degrees almost t-boning a truck. It was a very scary 60 minutes.

Comment

i enjoyed the weather today just some new rear tires , a wet parking lot and a bunch of going 90 degree and over at full throttle just for fun, goin side ways:burn: ...loved it. then in an empty back road thats nun but straigh going 20- 25 then hit it n the rear sliping letting go an it griping again. while my friend with their hondas n nissans trying to do the same . it was just a fail for them .

Comment

one time, in Minot (ND), it got to -45 & windchill -75.... and the crazy locals were like " hey, it's been pretty mild eh" also remember 20* being t-shirt & shorts weather

btw, all this was after being in TX for over 4 yrs
                      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                      94 comero 3.4

Comment

its started to snow here in Dallas TX , Christmas is now complete :banana:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X