Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, I've been car shopping lately.

I've driven 2/3 cars on your list.
    C63 AMG is a great car, I drove a 2010 with the 6.3. It was an animal. The sound is addictive, the interior didn't do it for me, especially being a benz, but everything else was flawless (could have been the specific package on the car I drove, not sure).

Drove a 2012 SRT challenger and it didn't compare to the AMG, it's a huge car... Besides squealing tires and making noise it didn't "wow me".

I'd say ZL1. As stated above, you'll never see another one on the road.... All those cars accomplish basically the same thing, might as well get something different. The LS9 motor is incredible.. you can do some insane things with it if you choose. I drove a hennessey CTS-V, the options are endless for making stupid power with the LS9.
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Re: So, I've been car shopping lately.

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
      I've driven 2/3 cars on your list.
      C63 AMG is a great car, I drove a 2010 with the 6.3. It was an animal. The sound is addictive, the interior didn't do it for me, especially being a benz, but everything else was flawless (could have been the specific package on the car I drove, not sure).

Drove a 2012 SRT challenger and it didn't compare to the AMG, it's a huge car... Besides squealing tires and making noise it didn't "wow me".

I'd say ZL1. As stated above, you'll never see another one on the road.... All those cars accomplish basically the same thing, might as well get something different. The LS9 motor is incredible.. you can do some insane things with it if you choose. I drove a hennessey CTS-V, the options are endless for making stupid power with the LS9.

Actually the C63 is amazingly quiet inside,the sound you hear is artificially piped in to the cabin.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X