Engine removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Engine removal

Its the only one I have, it shouldn't be locked.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

We tried to open it and it said it was locked and had to be unlocked for us to use it.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Let me look into it.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Cool. Alex got me a base tune, the car runs and has very little kr. Runs good, but we could get it dialed in better. Hauls more *** now thats for sure.
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Glad to hear! :rock:
            Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
            Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
            Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
            Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
            Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Are you at the sprocket on fort hood?

Comment

Fort bliss
                Team NoVa

Comment

Ahh shoulda' caught it being El Paso, Bliss down there by the border. I was Hood when I was in the Army.

Comment

Hey Kyle, you ever find what the injectors you were looking for? Been doing a little digging on where you can find ones like what im running. Let me know.

Comment

Alex553 has some gtp injectors, but I have to find adapters to make them work. I have a couple issues i need to work out. One of my o2 sensors isnt reading anything, and i just put them in a month and a half ago. I think I should be okay with the stock injectors for a bit, what have you found?
                      Team NoVa

Comment

Mine tuned fine on stock injectors. I had a bank 1 O2 Lean code, for some reason and has since went away. Not sure why.

Comment

When we were tuning, the bank 1 O2 sensor was giving us nothing, no reading at all, but does not set a light.
                          Team NoVa

Comment

So weird my bank 1 was doing the same, then a few days ago the SES light shut off. I donno lol

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                              Alex553 has some gtp injectors, but I have to find adapters to make them work. I have a couple issues i need to work out. One of my o2 sensors isnt reading anything, and i just put them in a month and a half ago. I think I should be okay with the stock injectors for a bit, what have you found?
                              The SS/SC Cobalt injectors are plug and play with our injector plugs but you have to shorten the fuel rail legs. They are roughly a #38 on our rails. Worked great for me. You can get them as pul offs for real cheap.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X