Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity P90X?

Has anyone used either?

Opinions and reasons why one is better than the other?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone.

Re: Insanity P90X?

Used P90x for awhile. It's great. It all depends on the person doing them I guess and what you're training for.

I no longer do P90x but I use the ab workout only, it's quick, tough and gets the job done. I don't have any experience with insanity, but everyone I know that has done P90x has liked it and seen results. If you stick to it and have a good diet you'll see results.
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

It just interests me as to how no weights can do all of this like everyone says they lose 50 lbs with just body weight as resistance.

People have the testimonials and what not but some of them I don't believe.

The one I am looking at has the food guide thing.. what does that entail/ like specific foods you have to eat or what?

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by mousemonster1232 View Post
        It just interests me as to how no weights can do all of this like everyone says they lose 50 lbs with just body weight as resistance.

People have the testimonials and what not but some of them I don't believe.

The one I am looking at has the food guide thing.. what does that entail/ like specific foods you have to eat or what?

Thanks for the reply.

It does have some specific foods, I didn't follow it too closely. Diet is dependent again on what your train for and body size etc. If you're looking to cut weigh, honestly running and cardio are the best way to shred lbs.

There is no doubt P90x works, if that is your doubt! The food guide gives you which servings of food groups you need as well as what would fill those servings.
        In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
        2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

So you don't need to buy like super narrowly defined foods, right? I was worried id have to go and buy exact foods as opposed to just food groups.

Comment

My in-laws have both, but they like Insanity better. The thing is, they are still fat.

But you know with any exercise you still have to diet if you want to see your abs.

Comment

Yeah, definitely. Exercise doesn't do much without dieting. Totally fundamental.

Comment

Got Insanity since someone was selling it for very cheap locally. gonna start the 60 days here soon.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X