Suzuki samurai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki samurai

so does anyone have one of these, how good of a car are they and are they better then jeep cherokees.

Re: Suzuki samurai

Friend had one. I stood on the rear bumper. The rear bumper came off.

Comment

Hahahah but was it a good car other than that

Comment

My buddy used to have one. He had it up on 35's with some ungodly lift. Pretty much if the front wheels would touch it it would climb it. It was old and busted, and we gave it hell, and it took every bit of it. Fortunately this one didnt have a rear bumper, just a big front brush guard with a wench.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

If I recall correct these seemed to flip over standing still.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

They are great for offroading, just get a cheap body lift and throw on some 33s.

Comment

Never get a body lift! Just do a soa lift and call it good. They're good rigs, I wouldn't say better than a cherokee though. Get a sidekick motor and swap in it and you're golden.
              1997 Chevrolet Camaro
              L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

I agree their not better than Jeep, spend the extra, you get what you pay for.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah i was thinking about doing a 6.5 long arm on a cherokee or get a zuk and do some kind of lift but there both awesome the zuk is a little cheaper to do stuff to but a jeep is a jeep, im wonting to get it as a side toy at this time and if i sale my camaro spend that money on it

Comment

...... waiting on a Steve sighting since "jeep" was mentioned.... :poke:
                    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                    94 comero 3.4

Comment

well i wish someone on here near Charlotte had a samurai or Cherokee with a blown motor or trans

Comment

Originally posted by 3.8lcoty View Post
                        are they better then jeep cherokees.
                        No, no and no.
                        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

top gear usa did an episode with one on it this past season. tanner foust rolled the damn thing with in 10 minutes. they basically welded training wheels on it to keep it from doing it again lol. theyre ****

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                            top gear usa did an episode with one on it this past season. tanner foust rolled the damn thing with in 10 minutes. they basically welded training wheels on it to keep it from doing it again lol. theyre ****
                            So a jeep cherokee is my best bet out of the two

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X