New video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video

Hey, I honestly just wanted to whore my car out a bit, here is a video I made getting on the interstate. Lemme know what you think, if I got a slouch of a car or if it seems kinda strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ2ijLPIj3U
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Re: New video

Correct the shake and play Blue Oyster Cults ' Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll ' . :cool:

Cool video though :tup:
    Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Whore. LOL nice vid.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

You should give me a run D: just for fun

Comment

Sorry it was quite a bit shaky, my cell phone shoots great quality video, the videographer sucks at filming driving and shifting...lol

And I would love to run you Alex. What you got done to your car?
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

You should run me... ;)
            #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Pacesetters, !cat, aluminum d/s, and some timing tuning

I should be stalling it in a week or two though :burn:

Comment

I will run anyone, I don't care about winning!! lol, LS1 vs my 3.8 is like me racing a ford tempo...done son! I was in my first bug at a red light, and boy that thing sounded like it was about to beat anything on the street, lot's of bark, ZERO bite...Anyways, I saw a vette sitting there just chomping away at the gas, so I revved on him, and watched the show unfold. That thing was FAST!

And Alex, if you for some reason don't get the stall done before the 18th I can lend a hand. I am tied up working nights till then. We have about the same mods, I just have rockers, and the 5 speed swap. I need an alum d/s, but I have money tied up in this cam swap I need to get done. Maybe eventually, the wife just got employment so that means a little more funds free'd up for modifying.
                Team NoVa

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean man I'm trying to sell my m90 to fund my turbo build .-.

And thanks for the offer to help :tup:

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                    the wife just got employment so that means a little more funds free'd up for modifying.

Want to bet????
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
                      Want to bet????
                      Lol. I can only hope, it'll be easier than it was, thats for sure.
                      Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X