Pay-Off Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay-Off Day!

So I paid the 'bird off Monday and had a buddy of mine come out and take some pics for me. A bit windy and chilly, but still a good day!

That's my buddies '08 G8 GT in the background of the last pic.
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Re: Pay-Off Day!

Oh yeah, there's nothing like getting the pink slip in the mail knowing that you own it now and not the bank.

BTW... you have the best looking Firebird here.

Comment

I just paid mine off sometime last year. It feels so good to get rid of a payment. My bank didn't send me a pink slip though.. It's electronic or some weird crap like that. I forgot exactly what the paper said.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Congratulations! Not sure what that feels like as I've always purchased my cars in cash, but I'm sure it's a nice feeling!
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

It's def. a great feeling! While this is the 5th car I've had, it is the first one that I've actually paid for myself. I was fortunate enough that my parents could afford to provide my previous cars. So for me, it was a very big day. It was a 4-year loan that I had absolutely no plans of taking that long to pay it off. My goal from the start was to pay it off as fast as I could, and while it could have been done in a year had I not bought that damn Wings West GFX kit, I still think a year and a half is pretty good. Now it's time to buckle down and save since less than 4 months from now I'll be a daddy!

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
          Oh yeah, there's nothing like getting the pink slip in the mail knowing that you own it now and not the bank.

BTW... you have the best looking Firebird here.
          And while I appreciate your kindness, there are a few 'birds on here that are just as clean or better looking than mine. I do my best to take care of it though :tup:
          Last edited by CFreed11; 04-26-2012, 11:46 PM.
          aka FreedStyle
          Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
          2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Congratulations! Those are awesome!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X