X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Death Race 2012"

I thought this story was pretty interesting:

NJ Death Race 2012

I'd like to know how they got the police to "sanction" this trip.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Re: &quot;Death Race 2012&quot;

Wow they're really going over the top with a title like that. I'm willing to bet if the cops weren't there they'd be going a lot faster than they did.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Nobody died,no one was hurt what a stupid attention grabbing headline.

Of course the Ultra rich and famous get preferential treatment,Arnie "The Governator" Swartzaneger just got off with a warning doing 85 in a 60.

If seeing a cruiser coming up behind you at 100mph scares people they probably shouldn't be driving as they aren't paying proper attention or they are in the wrong lane.

It happens on our highways everyday,this morning a Police Tahoe flew by me at 100mph easily.

I was in the right lane doing 70mph in a 60mph,he blew by in the left lane and I had seen him at least 30 seconds before as I use my mirrors.

Comment

as long as brandon jacobs doesnt get in trouble over it i couldnt care less. lol niners need his *** in the backfield.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

That's definately not a Sly Stallone/David Caridine type of race. Just a bunch of self indulgent weiners who got preferential treatment from the poo-lize.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
            as long as brandon jacobs doesnt get in trouble over it i couldnt care less. lol niners need his *** in the backfield.
            He is big but he plays small and is always hurt,Gore is much tougher.

Comment

Sounded like a bunch of overgrown bum bangers.
              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by transamtom1 View Post
                He is big but he plays small and is always hurt,Gore is much tougher.
                just wait, jim harbaugh will get him back to playing bulldozer. gore needs a nice power back to take some of the load off him later in the year

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X