• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's see those predictions

Pittsburg just got bent over....

Fun game to watch!
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Cosby is such a *****. Having watched him and Oveckin play its a no brainer who is a more complete player. He should have that C ripped off his jersey

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96 View Post
        Cosby is such a *****. Having watched him and Oveckin play its a no brainer who is a more complete player. He should have that C ripped off his jersey
        Agreed 100%

He has a well deserved reputation. He plays like a little girl.
        In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
        2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Let's go NYR! **** Ottawa.
          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

did you see his interview? brutal. "I dont like anyone on there team"...seriously? and he's supposed to be the captain? He sounded like he was about to go into tears in the interview....They interviewed Brayden schenn after the game to, now that kid has some heart...they asked him what he thought of the Arron Asham incident that saw Asham crosscheck him in the face and feed him shots while he was on the ice...Schenn's response? "Ya, it's part of the game you know...he was just doing his job, protecting his team mates. I wasnt expecting the cross-check, but that's hockey...part of the game."...and he said it with a smile on his face.

Ive never seen someone act like crosby did in that interview...I hate a whole team because I can't have my way out there...grow up.

Don cherry nailed it right on the head when he said Crosby and Malkin need to stop crying and whinning if Pittsburgh wants to go anywhere. They need to shutup and just play the game.

I knew Philly would take this series, and I said from day one it would happen in 4 games.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Can't wait to see them knocked out. Them and the canucks. I have my own reasons for last years finals for that one.

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
                Pittsburg just got bent over....

Fun game to watch!
                yes sir!!!

everyone knows who i'm for.
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

As much as I like cheering against kristen, Im going for Philly, they're damn entertaining. I expect them to play NJ next round. I think NJ will take them down though.

Comment

Crosby is a little girl. I can't stand his style of play. His interview after the game really showed some character.... I hope Philly sweeps them!
                    In America's Hat!

Comment

Philly will sweep them. Game 4 will be worse on Pitts end with one last gasp of desperation for a win. Playing just like their captain.

87 Firebird RIP
                      96 Camaro RS RIP
                      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Philly will sweep them. Game 4 will be worse on Pitts end with one last gasp of desperation for a win. Playing just like their captain.
                        100% and without Asham, Philly is going to further take advantage and knock them around that much more.

If Pitts want to win anything they need to call up some grinders and get a solid 4th line going. Let Crosby and Malkin focus on scoring and nothing else. Let the grinders take care of messes. But that won't happen because Pitts doesn't have that grit to protect their players. All they had was Asham an Orpik.

Comment

well pitt surprised the hell out of me and so did the canucks. Finally figured out that Luango is a basket case. Ottawa holding there own against the Rangers. Thats turning out to a awesome series. What next!? So far this years playoffs full of hits, fights, goals and a ton of overtime. Hell going to game 1 and 2 for the bruins ive already seen a full 3rd game being there lol.

87 Firebird RIP
                          96 Camaro RS RIP
                          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

well pitt surprised the hell out of me and so did the canucks. Finally figured out that Luango is a basket case. Ottawa holding there own against the Rangers. Thats turning out to a awesome series. What next!? So far this years playoffs full of hits, fights, goals and a ton of overtime. Hell going to game 1 and 2 for the bruins ive already seen a full 3rd game being there lol.
                            whats next? washington winning that series lol

Comment

you dont say that! Holby is playing unbelievable for a 3rd string. Tonight already 20 something saves threw almost 2 complete periods? He is the reason why Washington is still in this series.

87 Firebird RIP
                              96 Camaro RS RIP
                              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

I want them to win just for his sake (well, and I don't like Boston)...ohhh you're from RI?? that's why you're going for them lmao...I mess around with everyone in Providence when I frequently go down and see my cousin, so it is a must that they lose, well that and Jack Edward has to be the dumbest person I've ever heard announce a game...and I thought Pierre Mcguire was bad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X