super charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super charger

It isn't mine, just for sale in the area, figured I would post it up if anyone wanted it. Looks good to me.

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/pts/2925323987.html
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Re: super charger

please Santa

Comment

I was expecting to see a Powerdyne. But that Root Blower is HOT!!! It's got an LS1 Maf and braided fuel lines.

Someone should definately jump on this.

Comment

$800 is such a good deal for this
        auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
        15.11@91.14
        Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

so basicly a plug and play for 800,thats sweet i bet it would take half a day to install it

Comment

que drowling... right about now lol

Comment

Too bad my money is going into the exhaust work on my car...I would have enough for this in another week or so....oh if only...lol
              aka FreedStyle
              Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
              2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

I want it bad, but I have other things to purchase, intake for the rabbit, and gaskets for the cam swap on the bird. I guess if he still has it on the next first I might get it off of him.
                Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X