Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got first handgun

http://www.px4storm.com/default_us.aspx

The missus & myself should be heading out to the range to fire it up. Since I have stubby fingeritus, this is much more comfortable to hold and operate than the standard issue M9, and still has the regular 15rd mag.

bang bang!!
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Re: got first handgun

Nice, I perfer Glocks, I have a 9mm and .45. I try to shoot once a month its my other hobby.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nothing quite like the smell of gunpowder on a cool Saturday morning at the range. Best way I know to get rid of some stress. Unfortunately up here our mags are pinned to 10 rounds and our rifles only to five. Stupid politicians!

Comment

That sucks, my AK-47 is 30 rnds and my .308 is 20 rnds. Even my glocks are 18 and 13 rnds.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I know man. its a pain to swap my AR-15 mags every five rounds. I keep my daughter loading spare mags while I'm shooting, but then I have to do the same for her too, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
            http://www.px4storm.com/default_us.aspx

The missus & myself should be heading out to the range to fire it up. Since I have stubby fingeritus, this is much more comfortable to hold and operate than the standard issue M9, and still has the regular 15rd mag.

bang bang!!
            Sweet Piece :tup:

I prefer the old-fashioned M1911's personally - - I just applied for my FL CCW today; should be fun to haul around when I get my license.
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

I've been wanting to put my hands on one of those. Not very comforting to hear you say it fits your hands well with "stubby fingeritus" since I have the opposite problem. My hands aren't especially large but I have E.T. fingers so it's hard for me to find a gun that doesn't feel like my fingers are wrapping over each other. My HK45 fits my hands perfectly but the damn thing's so big it won't even fit in the glove box in my truck. Need something smaller.
              -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Taurus revolvers have pretty meaty hand grips.You can always get different grips to replace the factory ones. http://handgungrips.com/Sig_Sauer_Gr...un_Grip/1956/c they have some nice options for major models

Comment

I shoulda specified that I got the compact one. the PX4 comes in like 3~4 sizes, I just didn't want the full size one. If the 1911 fits good, there you go.
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Nice gun man, I love those PX4s. In what caliber?

Comment

rifles are more my style (love my 30-30 win)

I squeeze of rounds too fast in hand guns lol. it does look like a nice one

only thing i see that i don't like on it is where the safety is... but thats because I'm a south paw.

Comment

I'm left handed too, just have to adapt to the guns, since their all pretty much made for right handers.

Comment

im left handed, but shoot right handed, as well as bowling, pitching and any other right handed sports.
                          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

this the one you got? Nice!
                            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post

this the one you got? Nice!
                              that looks like the sub-compact, mines between that and the full size. Safety is on both sides for the model F, so doesn't matter which hand you fire, also the mag release can be swapped. I'm on leave tomorrow we'll be capping off a few rounds (reloading the mags sux tho :( )

I have the 9mm version

edit: beretta link: http://www.berettausa.com/products/px4-storm-compact/

edit2: fun fact: the beretta/benelli accokeek plant is about 15mins from my place
                              2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X