Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hey, all. I've always utilized this forum for tech info for my 98 'Bird. It's great.

Anyway, my name is Matt, and I figured i'd finally join the forum.

My F-body love started with my mom's '82 carb'ed 2.8. I loved that car.

My V-6 F-bod' is a '98 - all manual - no power options, black, charcoal grey int., 5-spd + t-tops. My greatest intention for the car is to keep it as original as possible, less a few slight altercations (255/50-16 Yoko's upgraded from the choppy Good Year Eagle GT 215's, and i'm looking into putting in a Pro 5.0 and bolt-on SFC's - nothing more really). I've I had it for 8 years now. I do pretty much all maintenance myself. It has just under 68k mi (got it with 44k mi). My DD is an '05 Sunfire 4-dr - again no power options, 5-spd, and block heater (Canadian car).

Anyway... Hi guys and gals! This forum is just great.

Re: Hi!

Welcome:)

BTW you need to drive it more ;)(get it? Rusty Rotors)

Comment

Isn't there some limit on corny Tom!?! Jeez man... but welcome, you're one of the few with minor mods around here.

Comment

Thanks, guys. Yeah them rusty rotors are always annoying. Tom is right-on, though. That's why I used the name. But after a few miles driving when the weather turns nice - off goes the rust!

Comment

Welcome. Do you still have the 2.8?

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
            Isn't there some limit on corny Tom!?! Jeez man... but welcome, you're one of the few with minor mods around here.
            Are you saying I am always corny?;)

BTW my V6 is only minor modded as its my DD.

V8 Rad,180 T stat,Optima Battery,Aluminum DS,32/21 Swaybars,2001 Vette Speedlines17F/18R.

Comment

Its pretty common.. lol. And I hate a Camaro as my only car when I've got 14" of snow...

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                Welcome. Do you still have the 2.8?
                Thanks. Unfortunately no. My parents traded it in for a new Nissan Maxima in 1996 :mad:. I was ten years old then. I wanted them to keep it for me. There wasn't a ding on that car.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X