X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys seen this in Utube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FYLK3PySgc

It happened in Chicago at the back of the school. Pretty disturbing. Reminds me of me when I was 13 and I was beaten by a high school gang member and I couldn't fight back because this guy has 7 others backing him up and making sure that I don't punch back.

And that's why I took up weight training and self defense at a young age.

Re: Have you guys seen this in Utube

Picking on a guy that is helpless is about the most low thing I think you can do. I was hoping Mr. Miyagi was going to jump in the whole time..
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I am so angry right now...All I want to do is go to chicago and pull out a can of whoop *** on each one.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

It is utter BS in my opinion. I think they all should get same treatment now. Along with them getting smacked in face with their own shoe. What kind of demented lives the bullies must live. The guy couldn't even speak English!

The buddy who showed me said all of the kids were caught. Not sure if it is true or not.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/tee...ry?id=15381159

Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

useless wastes of my air.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Just kill all of them now before they can reproduce.

Comment

OMG THE PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH. I would LOVE to find any of these pieces of garbage and destroy them, show them how it feels to be helpless and just lay there. You know good and well the only reason they all jumped him is cause they are cowards and would get wrecked in a one on one fight.
                3M MAFIA
                ________
                | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                  useless wastes of my air.
                  Pretty much summed it up.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

that's brutal...fighting off 7 guys is sh*tty, too bad the kid didn't try to fight back...those kids couldn't fight, I mean how many times did they punch/kick him in the face and he wasn't that mangled...looks like about a bloody nose and that's it, he's lucky.

If that were me, atleast one of those guys would've been kicked in the nuts...at 2:05 in that exact situation that guy in the white/grey hoody would be spitting hit balls up through his throat...he'd be permantly out of the picture...I'd take a few teeth and a jaw with me while I gladly take my beatings from the other 5...other than that, not a whole lot you can do when you're down on the floor with guys beating down on you other than try and protect yourself...but when they let him up and disperse a bit is when you gotta take those guys down

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

f*ck it, I'd love to go toe-toe with anyone of em one/one, and I'm not even a fighter

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                        f*ck it, I'd love to go toe-toe with anyone of em one/one, and I'm not even a fighter
                        Whoa, easy there...You might Hulk Out and trash your own place!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X