Re: WTF is this!?

good job investigators!
      Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
      1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
      1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
      2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Wow, the history report shows a mileage reading of 45,xxx in 8/2002, and then 55,xxx in 2009, with it touring the auto auction circuit for 3 years, as well as numerous accounts for unibody damage.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Makes me want to check the VIN on my car, but I'm too cheap to pay for the report and I'd probably be disgusted :P

Comment

Car looks like complete ***. Piss poor hood, fender, c-top fitment, dirty engine bay, interior all messed up... $4k, winner got taken for a complete ride.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks the car looks sick? Except for the front lip, and tail lights. I love yellow f bodies.
              #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

I kinda like it. It's falling apart though. I'm not fond of the altezzas for the Camaros either. Unless you black them out. I also like how they put the Firebird interior in it.

Comment

lol that bucket dosent even have ac

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                    Am I the only one that thinks the car looks sick? Except for the front lip, and tail lights. I love yellow f bodies.
                    I think it looks sick, I like how it has a full interior from a bird. If it had some vette rims and stock tails it would look way better. But it dose need alot of work.
                    3M MAFIA
                    ________
                    | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                    Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 97RSSM90 View Post
                      lol that bucket dosent even have ac

It doesn't have A/C because of the supercharger.LOL
                      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                        It doesn't have A/C because of the supercharger.LOL

3M MAFIA
                        ________
                        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SixShooter'00Camaro View Post
                          I think it looks sick, I like how it has a full interior from a bird. If it had some vette rims and stock tails it would look way better. But it dose need alot of work.
                          It would look horrific with the vette rims.

Stock tail lights yes!

And I would like to see a roll bar thingy in the back. Kind of like the Saleen Mustang convertables have.

Comment

Take out the power steering fluid and you'd have it mimicking a supercharger

Comment

I don't know what to say about this. The inside looks like piss, as does the engine bay. He must have a vortech air tornado thing in front of his MAF screen to give him that FI adverstised on the rear...

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X