Scott Cook retired and INTENSE is sold? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Cook retired and INTENSE is sold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Cook retired and INTENSE is sold?

That kinda sucks. Regardless of the opinions of INTENSE-Racing, Scott Cook was one of the best with these hardcore 3.8l engines. Helluva guy, met him awhile back.....
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: Scott Cook retired and INTENSE is sold?

Retired and sold to pursue poker. Interesting. Hopefully the new owner will continue to maintain Intense's business as well as Scott did.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I talked to him back in 03' when I got my diamond pistons. I wonder if they will keep the name going.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

He used to live 7 miles from me. I've seen his Bonny, Grand Prix, and Firebird. I think he used race his Bonny on a salt flat.

Comment

My motor in my V6 was built from pretty much everything Intense sold. Great people to deal with..
          Jeff ..
          1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
          2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
          1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
          http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

I thought this happened a while back?
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
              Retired and sold to pursue poker. Interesting. Hopefully the new owner will continue to maintain Intense's business as well as Scott did.

"In 2005 Scott was introduced to poker. He began attending various live poker events and playing more and more online. Over the next couple of years poker slowly became his dominating focus and it along with his two other businesses consumed much of his time."

Or pay off his poker debts before someone breaks his knee caps.
              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post
                "In 2005 Scott was introduced to poker. He began attending various live poker events and playing more and more online. Over the next couple of years poker slowly became his dominating focus and it along with his two other businesses consumed much of his time."

Or pay off his poker debts before someone breaks his knee caps.
                I was trying to keep a positive view on it. Lol. There's a reason I steer clear of gambling.
                '99 Camaro
                '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X