Got a Free 94 Caddillac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Free 94 Caddillac.

Okay so to make a long story short My dodge intrepids tranny went. We paid a close friend of ours to replace it with a junkyard tranny and well that did not go as planned after a week I noticed the car would only shift once meaning we had replaced the bad transmission with another one.

The car kept overheating and hoses began busting. Just when we were gonna say screw it and trade it in the guy wanted to make things right and had a very nice 94 caddillac sitting in his yard he had plans of selling for a $1,000 so for all the trouble he said its yours.

All it needs is a turn signal which is getting fixed right now. Meanwhile he's going to fix up the dodge and give it back to me as well or sell it and split it two ways. :excited:

The car drives freaking smooth! I'm looking forward to having a nice daily driver. It's all black, had a few rips and needs tint but thats it.

Pics and a video will be posted this week.

Re: Got a Free 94 Caddillac.

Man, I wish that would happen to me.

Well I did get a Firebird for almost nothing.

Comment

Luxo boats are the way to go man. I bought my Park Avenue nearly 2 years ago and I've put maybe 700 miles on the Camaro. Tranny just went on the Buick so I've been driving the Camaro daily and I sure miss the Buick. Getting that sorted out though. Sweet deal with the Cadillac..what model?
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

keep a eye on the temp guage and never let the northstar overheat. almost certain headgasket failer. fun cars to drive and fast. congratuations.steve

Comment

Well I found out its not a Northstar V8 instead I got the 4.9 engine which is nothing more than a fancy version of a 305. The same 4.9 found in my old 88 siville.

It run's great but it will need new rear brakes. I have not solved the turn signal issue. And a few other lose ends but it runs.

I can't complain for a free car though:rock: I hope to fix it up and have it running great by winter time. My brother and I do plan on having a sound system put in it that works better and perhaps a pair of Dayton rims. I told him id kick his *** if he went ahead and put on Donks. ;)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xd_V-Zrda4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X