So you got video of your boss and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So you got video of your boss and

I haven't whined about being "attacked" have I?

Maybe if you'd quit focusing on belittling everything any other person has to say then maybe you wouldn't come off as badly as you do. I could understand teasing someone every once in awhile but it's almost every post of yours that's just run any character you might have had straight into the ground.

You're one cool guy. :tdown:

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Hug it out. Let's all be friends.

Comment

I'd get mine fired.He's a **** and doesn't know **** about the job.Constantly contradicts stuff he says,puts his team members down, and cannot figure out why people don't like him. I made him cry this week when I was pretty much forced by management to tell them "how I feel". So I did so in a very professional manner... Won't matter anyhow. I get paid too much to quit and I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Comment

Well after some careful thought I've decided not to do anything with it. I'm just gonna hang on to it just in case it's needed. If I ever were to do anything with it the audio would be extracted and that would be sent anonymously to get it out there.

No I'm not sending the video to anyone. My luck, one of you weirdies would put it on the internet and it would only be a matter of time before some perv where I work, there's more than 1500 employees, would recognize the office and angle.

What I've learned this week, and can't believe I hadn't noticed it more in the past 9 months, is that my boss is very threatened by me. I can work circles around him any day of the week and he isn't deserving of his job.

As for the girl, she hates her life, she's not happy now and will never be and that's enough satisfaction for me. I believe part of her motivation in this is to try and further anger me. Not gonna happen, that why alcohol was invented and as long as there's Jameson I'm happy :-)

One last thing, I believe Mogo is right in this case. When it comes to working and work ethic I agree with him 99% of the time. His politics and other various topics are a little flawed but that's another post.
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc View Post
            Well after some careful thought I've decided not to do anything with it. I'm just gonna hang on to it just in case it's needed. If I ever were to do anything with it the audio would be extracted and that would be sent anonymously to get it out there.

No I'm not sending the video to anyone. My luck, one of you weirdies would put it on the internet and it would only be a matter of time before some perv where I work, there's more than 1500 employees, would recognize the office and angle.

What I've learned this week, and can't believe I hadn't noticed it more in the past 9 months, is that my boss is very threatened by me. I can work circles around him any day of the week and he isn't deserving of his job.

As for the girl, she hates her life, she's not happy now and will never be and that's enough satisfaction for me. I believe part of her motivation in this is to try and further anger me. Not gonna happen, that why alcohol was invented and as long as there's Jameson I'm happy :-)

One last thing, I believe Mogo is right in this case. When it comes to working and work ethic I agree with him 99% of the time. His politics and other various topics are a little flawed but that's another post.
            The more I think about it, the more I think you're making the right move. I would probably hold onto it until something he's done grossly impedes your progress at your job. I haven't a clue what you do, but if you need to setup a camera to watch office supplies, Im guessing they don't like spending a TON of money on anything.

BTW, thanks for the support. Not everything I go on a rant about is worthless info or advice.:D
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
              The more I think about it, the more I think you're making the right move. I would probably hold onto it until something he's done grossly impedes your progress at your job. I haven't a clue what you do, but if you need to setup a camera to watch office supplies, Im guessing they don't like spending a TON of money on anything.

BTW, thanks for the support. Not everything I go on a rant about is worthless info or advice.:D
              I work in Purchasing, yeah that means I can be a stingy bastard, what of it lol.
              Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X