When it rains it pours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it rains it pours

So I was coming home from my girls house tonight and stopped to take a wizz at the local convenience store and came out and my TA wouldn't hit a lick. Hasn't given me any problems till tonight starting. Battery is good I know all connections are good and I can hear the fuel pump kick on and the anti-theft starter relay click in the dash when I turn the key so it has to be the starter.

So im hoping like hell tomorrow when I go back to get it once its cooled down it fires right over so I can get it home and up on ramps. Im hoping changing it out wont be too bad on the LT1 since its an Auto and I don't have a converter shield which gives me more room to play with because my Y-Pipe bolts are rusted to hell and back and will have to be cut or broke off, neither of which I want to do even though it needs to be done because I have exhaust leaks galore on this thing.

Crazy thing is my dads car has been acting up for a few weeks now doing the same thing and its a 97 Grand Marquis, just has fits of no starting spells. Don't know if its the starter or the ignition switch. It never rains around my house, it poors! :bs::(

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X