Not a real car, but still pretty quick :) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a real car, but still pretty quick :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a real car, but still pretty quick :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM0xEFtYmmY&hd=1

Bought this Nitro RC car from bigairboarder on this forum. It's a pretty quick little car! I've had fun putting the gopro hd camera off my camaro on it :).
    sigpic

Re: Not a real car, but still pretty quick :)

RC cars are awesome. My Slash 4x4 (electric) will do wheelies and/or four-wheel-burnouts to about 40mph and make it's way up to about 70mph in no time. I had a nitro as well, which was fun due to the smell and sound and realism, but I just can't compare to the torque of a nice brushless motor. Sweet video though, that looks like a pretty fun street car.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Yea it's a lot of fun to play with RC stuff. I always wanted to when I was a kid, but didn't have the money. Now I'm a big kid, man child really :-D. This thing has plenty of torque too. Shred the tire off the rear wheel in that video, you can see the tire go flying off around 1:39-1:43. It has a LOT of grip on those tires. The cheaper ones I bought (off-brand, not HPI) will slide like crazy. These tires are like DR's stickiness wise, if you whip it too hard you will flip it and break something.
      sigpic

Comment

I've got an old Traxxas Nitro Rustler with the big engine, I put a Baja Bug style shell on it :) I love stadium trucks because you can use them just about anywhere.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          4 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X