just bought my first volkswagen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bought my first volkswagen...

Traded in my 06 ford expedition on an 08 vw gti with autobahn package. Heated leather seats... sunroof... completely loaded. All black. Can't wait to post pics... this is definately a rice rocket. Has 7000 miles...

Edit: pics added forgot to grab a pic of the front but it does have the projectors with hid's too.

Last edited by unvmyrs; 05-10-2011, 10:41 AM.
    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Re: just bought my first volkswagen...

this is the happiest day of my life.

everytime someone trades anything for a volkswagen, it makes me happy. welcome to the family, glad to have you!
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

As my dad says: Nazi car!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
        As my dad says: Nazi car!
        Hitler didn't create the volkswagen, Ferdinand Porsche did, in 1923. lil FYI
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
          Hitler didn't create the volkswagen, Ferdinand Porsche did, in 1923. lil FYI
          Under a Fascist dictator ;)

I see the appeal for the diesel cars because they run forever. I don't see the appeal on any other VWs...
          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

The appeal on the gti is that it will leave your 3.8 eating its dust lol but really they last forever. I got the 4 door version as its mostly for my wife and I am moving to germany for a few years here in a couple months with the army. I don't think it makes much sense to drag a 12 mpg huge suv over there... but the gti is fast and good for my wife.
            #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

your acting like a gti is a 13 second car lol. more like mid 14s if you know how to drive. I seen bolt/tuned on 3.8s do that with tires.

congrats on the new purchase, new ones are becoming more appealing, old ones I hate, ugly and from what i hear from numerous people, wiring nightmares.

Comment

Sweet. More VAG cars on the forum (look it up if you don't know what it means, and it's not vagina). Should've bought an Audi. :P
                '99 Camaro
                '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
                  Sweet. More VAG cars on the forum (look it up if you don't know what it means, and it's not vagina). Should've bought an Audi. :P
                  audi...its like buying an acura when a honda will do. i didnt know you were a Veedub owner?
                  Team NoVa

Comment

I hope they fixed the sludge issues in the newer models, if not you're screwwweeeddd.

Comment

becareful not to hurt vagina now...
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

audi...its like buying an acura when a honda will do. i didnt know you were a Veedub owner?
                        A dub will do, but audi will do it better. :P

AWD > FWD

I don't own one. I just ended up with friends that do. Although I do drive that Coupe Quattro on occasion. Maybe someday in the future, after I've recovered from my previous foray in the other Euro car side (MB, BMW, etc), I'll go down that road myself. There is a VR6 Corrado I know of rotting away at a friend's shop, if I decide to get a FWD car for daily use.
                        '99 Camaro
                        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

GTIs are fast as ****! S_hit
                          Robby
                          2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                          sigpic

Comment

Pics added to firs post.

Comment

disagree. ever driven one?

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
                              A dub will do, but audi will do it better. :P

AWD > FWD
                              agree. :)
                              Dave:
                              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X