• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy f$#@$*@#)$

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
    AMURICAN BEER> Canadian piss water
    Are you serious lol ?
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
      Are you serious lol ?
      yes he is. serious and right.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1997Canadian3.8 View Post
        Are you serious lol ?
        their confused, but it's not their fault...in America they have "Molson Canadian" but it tastes like sh*t and if you look at where it's made it's actually made in the USA...it's not the same stuff we have here.

There is actually only a few places down there that carry the imported Molson Canadian beer made here in Canada...I know this from my cousin going to school down in Boston...he found a place that imports it from us though :D the two Molsons taste brutally different, they butchered our stuff lol

I don't remeber seeing keiths down there either...so really non of these guys have probably tasted TRUE CANADIAN beer.

I took some Keystone back with me from the US and it was great...I could actually play beerpong/drinking games/have a good time and still legally, soberly, and safely drive home at the end of the night :D...few Canadians and I'm crashing at a buddies place...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Amen. Bud tastes like watered down piss. Yeah was drinking Keiths last night while watching my Wings kick some ***, it isn't my favourite but it was cheap pitcher night.

Nothing beats OV, hands down the best beer; it is right there with the TRUE Molson Canadian. You American's can't handle the real beer we drink up here ;). Up in Quebec they have a couple beers servered that are 12% alcohol.
          In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
          2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

I drink hard liquor you Canadian pussies.....2 or 3 beers of any kind shouldn't have you crashing anywhere. I should have a drinking contest with some of you canadians.....
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
              I drink hard liquor you Canadian pussies.....2 or 3 beers of any kind shouldn't have you crashing anywhere. I should have a drinking contest with some of you canadians.....
              Oh I actually prefer rum and coke when out if possible, but what they serve here at the bar for $6 is like 5 sips...and 2-3 drinks can have you crashing at a buddies house depending on the time limit you consumed it...our legal limit is 0.05...I'd rather be safe than nailed with a DUI and screwed over, regardless of how I 'feel"...just not worth it to me

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X